Spirituality has been an integral part of my life since I was very young. Daily prayers and rituals were a part of our household. I would attend spiritual discourses, accompanied by my father, even when I was just a teenager. I grew up with a knowing that there is a higher force supporting and guiding us at all times.
Being a Taurean myself, feeling grounded and having something tangible in life was very important to me. That led me to focus on my academics, get an MBA in finance and have a decade long career in banking. I took a sabbatical from the corporate world to raise my children while the family moved to various locations around the world on account of my husband’s work.
During this time, away from the corporate rat race, I trained to be a professional Life Coach and started enjoying the process of helping people, especially women from various professions, nationalities & facets of life, to reach their highest potential. I also continued to explore the fields of metaphysics and spirituality. I became further grounded in my spiritual practices. I started becoming mindful of my thoughts, words, beliefs, perspectives, intentions and choices since they were all contributing to my situation. An unshakeable trust started developing within me. My intuition started becoming my north star. I started enjoying life much more because I learnt to let go and await the surprises life was bringing along. This journey brought me to an awareness that the Universe was speaking to me in more than one ways, that I had a huge role to play in creating my destiny and abundance was all around me, for the taking. I realised that my life up until now had been a series of synchronistic events and they further led me to embrace Tarot. I started integrating the two powerful modalities of ‘coaching’ and ‘tarot’ to empower people, especially women, with the tools to help them listen to the Universe, tap into their inner power and take action towards living their best life. Through my work, I intent to serve as a mirror in which people can see their real powerful self and the unlimited possibilities that are available to them.
- Certified Professional Co-active Coach (CPCC) from The Coach Training Institute (CTI)
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) from the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- Biddy Certified Tarot Reader.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) from Singapore.
- MBA in finance
- Certificate course in Counselling based on the Robert Carkhuff model of Personal Counselling.
- Certified Facilitator for Life by Design
- I am a Coach with the One to One Women Coaching Women, the only non-profit organization in the world that offers pro-bono coaching to women emerging from challenging circumstances.
- Volunteered at the Singapore Association for the Visually Handicapped (SAVH) for over three years.
- Conducted “Financial Literacy” Workshops for underprivileged women.
- Conducted Women Empowerment workshops during International Women’s Day Celebrations.
“I am so blessed with having met with Anjali. She popped up as a gift from heaven at a time when the context of my life had all changed and I had to start a new journey, without any of the securities that I’d had before. With clear and concise readings, marked by her insightful heart as to human psyche and matters, my appointments with Anjali became the islands of trust on which I could rest and set new directions as I navigated through these first four months of unknown waters. Her support was invaluable. I would not have made this transition with such ease and speed had it not been for her stabilizing my faith. I wish for everyone to have an Anjali when they start a whole new story for their lives. I am so blessed! “
– Karolina Regius (Sweden)